Head of HTML5 Development
Revolver Gaming is growing rapidly and we seeking an experienced web game developer with a strong interest in games and an eye for detail to join our London-based team. The role offered is creative and challenging in an environment that is continually evolving. You will lead the development of our cross platform games and bridge the gap between our in-house production and off-shore programming team.
The head of HTML5 Development is a technically demanding role that requires a high level of curiosity and accuracy. You will be a central figure in the team and make decisions about the technical direction of our gaming projects. Your work will offer you the opportunity for self-development and the chance to stimulate and manage programmers in their development. We want you to exchange ideas, while proudly delivering superior architecture and code to deadlines.
We are seeking a social, positive, and driven person that strives to set the bar higher than anyone else while creating the best quality video slots games on the market.
Qualifications and Experience
Besides a huge interest in gaming and the latest web technologies, we would like you to have:
- Experience in game development projects
- Experience with Canvas/WebGL based applications using sprite animation
- Experience with CSS 3D transforms and animation, preferably GSAP
- Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques
- Experience with graphically performance-heavy web applications for both desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and Git.
We also value
- Experience with WebGL and hardware-accelerated 3D techniques
- Experience working in agile, iterative environments
- Experience with WebAudio
- Either a Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Familiarity and experience with other programming languages (especially ActionScript, Java, C++)
Who are you and what do we offer
You are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and multi-talented; who speaks up and has plenty of ideas; who works hard, plays hard, and does whatever it takes to get the job done! In return we offer an excellent package with a challenging and rewarding role in a fast growing and exciting industry.
You will work in an ambitious, casual and fun atmosphere at a young gaming company that’s going places. With us, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference!